Safety Group #309 –
Sanitation & Recycling Industries of NY State
Serving the Sanitation & Recycling Industries of NY State since 1944, Safety Group #309 is the largest Workers’ Compensation program for the Solid Waste industry in the State. Keevily manages this Safety Group, providing companies in this industry cost-effective Workers’ Compensation insurance.
Leveraging the combined performance of more than 1,000 members in businesses just like yours, Keevily’s Safety Group 309 offers approved members an average up front premium discount of up to 25% to 35%*. Joining our Safety Group means you get top notch service and money back in your pocket through dividend payouts based on the Group’s positive claims track record and attention to safety.
Since the inception of the group, Keevily has paid an average dividend of 20% to group members
Qualifying Classification Codes
- 9403 – Garbage/Refuse Removal including Drivers
- 8264 – Recycling Operations – Paper stock, bottle, rag, rubber – 2nd Hand Dealers & Drivers
- 8263 – Junk Dealer / Salvage Operations & Drivers
- 8265 – Iron or Scrap Dealer & Drivers
- 7590 – Garbage Works – Reduction/Incineration
- 8103 – Clippings Dealer/Wiping Cloth Dealer & Drivers
- 8018 – Wholesale Stores NOC – 2nd Hand Clothing Dealers
- 4239 – Paper Mfg (with recycled paper/board)
- 2211 – Cotton Batting, Wadding, Waste Mfg./Wool Separating
*to qualified new accounts
Call our office 1 (800) 523-5516 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about this group.