Safety Group #82 –
Apparel Industry of NY State
(formerly known as The Chamber of Commerce of the Apparel Industry)
Serving the Apparel and Textile Industries of NY since 1936, Safety Group #82 is the only Safety Group Program providing cost-effective Workers’ Compensation insurance to this industry. Group #82 is one of the most successful Safety Groups in NY State, providing higher than average dividend payouts, low cost premiums and financial stability to its members.
Leveraging the combined performance of more than 1,000 members in businesses just like yours, Keevily’s Safety Group 82 offers approved members an average up front premium discount of up to 25%. Joining our Safety Group means you get top notch service and money back in your pocket through dividend payouts based on the Group’s positive claims track record and attention to safety.
Since the inception of the group, Keevily has paid an average dividend of 54% to group members
Qualifying Classification Codes
- 2362 – Knit Goods Manufacturing
- 2388 – Embroidery Manufacturing
Restricted to manufacturers contracted to do embroidery primarily for lingerie or clothing manufacturers
- 2501 – Clothing Manufacturing
- 2503 – Dressmaking or Tailoring Custom
- 2434 – Feather or Flower Manufacturing, Artificial
- 2553 – Furnishing Goods Manufacturing
- 2688 – Leather Goods Manufacturing
Restricted to manufacturing of men’s belts
- 2689 – Pocket Book Manufacturing
- Restricted to women’s pocketbooks of leather or fabric
- 8032 – Wearing Apparel Stores – Wholesale
Call our office 1 (800) 523-5516 or email@example.com to get more information about this group.