Safety Group #489 -
Electrical Industries of NY State
Serving the Electrical Industries of NY State since 1970, Safety Group #489 is a thriving program providing Workers' Compensation insurance to more than 1,000 companies in the industry.
Leveraging the combined performance of more than 1,000 members in businesses just like yours, Keevily's Safety Group 489 offers approved members an average up front premium discount of up to 25%. Joining our Safety Group means you get top notch service and money back in your pocket through dividend payouts based on the Group's positive claims track record and attention to safety.
Since the inception of the group, Keevily has paid an average dividend of 25% to group members.
Qualifying Classification Codes
- 5190 - Electrical Wiring w/i buildings
- 5160 - Elevator Installation & Service
- 5191 - Alarm/Network/Telephone Wiring - low voltage
- 3724 - Electrical Apparatus Installation
- 3737 - Electrical Apparatus Service & Repair
- 7536 - Cable Installation & Drivers / Conduit & drivers
- 7538 - Electrical Light & Power Line Construction
- 7539 - Electrical Light & Power Company
- 7600 - Telephone Company & Drivers
- 8901 - Telephone Company - office or exchange employees
- 7998 - Hardware Stores - Retail - Electrical
- 7999 - Hardware Stores - Wholesale - Electrical
- 8017 - Electrical Dealers - Retail
- 8018 - Electrical Dealers - Wholesale
- 9519 - Appliance Installation & Repair
- 9549 - Advertising - Outdoor
- 4112 - Incandescent Lamp Mfg.
- 3643 - Electrical Power/Transmission Equipment Mfg
- 3064 - Sign Manufacturing – Metal
Call our office 1 (800) 523-5516 or email@example.com to get more information about this group.